Monday, November 27, 2017

Tic Tac Toe Game For Students

November 27th, 2017
Have you ever played tic-tac-toe with the piece of paper or blocks on the playground or even as a board game? I take it you have, but what if I told you I found an awesome new way to play tic tac toe. As a school Wellness student I found this game during the PSAPHERD conference, and immediately fell in love with it. Involves physical physical activity and cognitive function. The students are in teams of at least three if you have a larger class you can break them up into bigger teams. And obviously the goal is to achieve 3 in a row ,across down or diagonal. If no one is able to get it the students are to continue going until someone has reached their three in a row, or until the teacher says to stop with a time limit. So I highly suggest this game for teachers to play with their kids because it is an awesome game that kids will enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This tic tac toe game is a great idea. It can be fun for all school aged youth. I must have missed this one at PSAHPERD. I also think the time limit is a good idea so students don't spend forever playing. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete